Friday 5 February 2010

Another place for cup cake-My Sweetopia, South Bank

Talking about the cup cakes, there is another cute cup cake shop near the office.  'My Sweetopia' on Grey Street, South Bank, just across the river from Brisbane CBD.

Showing in the picture is a box of six, the office get this pack for special afternoon tea.  The top left obviously is the Christmas specials.  I have once ordered a box as a present for friend.  It is easy to arrange, you can prepaid your present pack and leave them the details of when and who will pick it up. 

My personal favourite would be the Black Forest, the Turkish Delight, the Berry Butterfly and Hazelnut & Coffee.  The picture on the right is a photo of the black forest.  They have special for a cup cake with coffee for $ 6.5 - a nice indulgent for oneself in a sunny afternoon.

Their coffee is from Elixir, not bad at all.  Normally my choice around this area lays between this and Garage's coffee.  Garage's hot coffee is normally good and stable.  However, if one wants to enjoy a cold drink during the summer time, My Sweetopia's cold coffee selections have a good chance to score higher.  Remember to give the barista a big nice friendly smile while ordering your drink, that often helps from my experience.

No comments: